- Always unplug your product before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the base, the supply cord or the plug in water or other liquids.
- Do not clean base under water tap.
- Use a soft damp cloth to clean the base and control console.
- Never use abrasive pads to clean the plastic parts of the machine.
- The lid, accessory rack can be cleaned in hot soapy water.
- Do not use abrasives or solvents for cleaning; they may damage the appliance
- and the surface of the heating plate.
Caution: If it is necessary to remove water from the base,
always POUR AWAY FROM FAN OPENING. Note the water
pour direction icon on base (pictured, right), and pour in direction of arrow.