It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to clean the machine thoroughly and remove all formula powder residue before storage to avoid mould growth.
If you're going to store your Formula Pro Advanced for a later use, or will not use it for a while, find the instructions below.
1. Remove the powder container parts, funnel, funnel cover, drip tray and water tank from the base.
2. Wipe the base with a clean damp cloth and make sure to remove all formula residue. Dry the base well.
3. Empty the powder container, wash all powder container parts, air dry thoroughly, reassemble and reinstall on the base.
4. Follow the monthly descaling instructions 1-7 only
5. Unplug the machine, remove the funnel, funnel cover and water tank, air dry them both thoroughly and reinstall.
Your machine is now ready for storage. Pack the machine in its box or enclose it in a bag to keep it dust free.