Where goods are faulty we will either replace the faulty component, repair the product, or replace the complete item subject to stock availability. All products must be within their guarantee period and accompanied by the original proof of purchase. If we do not have a replacement immediately available, or the item is discontinued, we reserve the right to replace the item with a similar design.
- To establish the nature of the fault we may ask you for a photo or video of the problem and the serial number of the product if there is one. Faults are defined as issues arising from a manufacturing defect. Fair wear and tear and damage caused by the customer are specifically excluded.
- Before we can repair or replace a product free of charge, we will also ask you for proof of purchase to establish the item is within its guarantee period. Wherever possible we will supply spare parts to you to enable the product to be fixed. At our sole discretion we may be able to repair the product for you.
- Once a product has been used a refund will only be permitted in exceptional circumstances. Where possible Cheeky Rascals Ltd reserve the right to replace the defective part with the relevant spare or replace the item in full if deemed necessary.
- If the product is outside the guarantee period, or a fault is the result of fair wear and tear or customer damage or you did not purchase the item from new, then wherever possible Cheeky Rascals can supply spare parts but there will be a charge for this service.
IF THE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM CHEEKY RASCALS LTD and on delivery the product is faulty we can either replace the product or you may decide that you would like a refund. Please contact us for a returns number and then you must return the product to us as soon as reasonably possible. We can supply you with a collect plus label to do this which will not incur any return postage costs to you. We will then either send you your replacement or refund the cost of the product and any applicable delivery charges.
IF CHEEKY RASCALS LTD IS THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE PRODUCT BUT IT WAS PURCHASED FROM A STOCKIST we will send the replacement part or repair the item as above. If you would like a refund you must return the product the shop you purchased it from and discuss the procedure with them for returning goods.
- If you purchased the product from a stockist not supplied by Cheeky Rascals Ltd e.g. from another country, you will need to contact that stockist to agree how the fault should be resolved.
If you would like to start a return, please do so here.
The full details relating to our Returns Policy can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article