To store your Formula Pro Advanced for a long period of time please follow the below instructions. It's extremely important to clean the machine and remove all formula powder residue before storage.
After descaling your Formula Pro Advanced, we recommend the following steps for the drying and storage of your machine.
- Remove the powder container parts, funnel, funnel cover, drip tray and water tank from the base.
- Wipe the base with a clean damp cloth and make sure to remove any and all formula residue. Dry the base well.
- Empty the powder container, wash all powder container parts, dry thoroughly, reassemble and reinstall on the base.
- Follow step 1 – 7 of the Monthly Descaling Instructions below. Do not remove or refill the water tank after step 7.
- Place a cup to catch 300ml of water under the funnel, then press and hold the “water only” button for 5 seconds. Water will dispense continuously until the machine is completely empty, then stop automatically. Ensure that you completely empty the water tank to remove any remaining water. You can also leave the water tank on the machine and hold it over a sink upside down. The airflow will allow any remnants of water to exit via the vent tube.
- Remove the funnel, funnel cover and water tank, dry them thoroughly and reinstall on the machine.
After performing these steps, your machine is ready for storage. it is normal for some residual moisture to remain however, this moisture will naturally evaporate over time.
When removing the machine from storage, we advise doing another descaling process, which will help clean and prepare the appliance for use.
By following these steps, you can help ensure that your Baby Brezza appliance remains in good condition during storage, and it will be ready for use when needed. If you have any further questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.
You can find the Monthly Descaling Instructions here.